Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Bowl Party

We went to my Mom's house on Super Bowl Sunday! We aren't very much into football, but will make any excuse for a fun family party! My Mom is so cute and bought tons of cute super bowl decorations and made delicious food. We had a lot of fun. Here we are watching the game.

Porter kept trying to steal Grandpa's ice cream. My Mom asked him if that was Grandpa's ice cream that he was trying to eat and he said, 'Portie's'...haha!

Here is my beautiful little sister Natasha and I.

And here is me and my handsome hubby!What a super fun night! And yes, we were all happy that the Green Bay Packers won! Thanks so much Mom!!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

You are so pretty! I swear you look gorgeous in every picture! :)

EvaandJosiah said...

Wow, thats a great party missy ;) Josiah and I enjoyed the commercials very much! Totally the best part! and the game was pretty good! I don't understand it but slowly getting it!