Friday, February 11, 2011

Free Day at the Zoo

If you go to Hogle Zoo the last Wednesday of the month in November, December, January and February you get to go for free. So my friend Emily and her cute son Ander, and Porter and I took advantage of it and went in January. We bundled up super warm, packed some hot chocolate and headed out. We had so much fun. Emily has this awesome double stroller where the kids can face each other or you can turn it to where they both face forward. I LOVE IT.
I told Paul that when we get pregnant again..we HAVE to have this stroller. Porter loved being able to face Ander and they could keep each other company. They could even share a blanket. It was so awesome!
Porter and Ander were so cute running around with each other at the zoo.
Porter was totally fine with all of the animals until we saw the giraffes. Those made him a little scared.
He was so cute because ever since we went to the zoo, Porter will play this game where he says, 'Mommay..giraffe in pillow, giraffe in blanket, giraffe in closet.' And he will pretend like we need to be really careful and peek carefully in those places because there might be a giraffe hiding there..haha! After a while we got a little cold and stopped to eat lunch and drink yummy hot chocolate that we brought with us in a thermos. Here's Emily and Ander
And Poter and I.
The boys had so much fun together at the zoo that we are probably going to go again at the end of this month. I'm excited! Thanks so much Emily and Ander for such a fun day!

1 comment:

Cerra said...

Those two are so cute together. I love that their coats look the same.