Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!



An Irish Wish
May you always have A sunbeam to warm you, Good luck to charm you, And a sheltering angel So nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.
May your joys Be deep and many, May your heart be light and glad, May you have the best St. Patrick's Day That you have ever had


Last Sunday, we all went over to Natasha's and Colby's new apartment for a St. Patty's Day dinner and to see their new cute apartment. They have such a cute apartment and I love the way they decorated. We also had a spectacular St. Patty's Day dinner. My Mom made the most delicious corned beef, potatoes, carrots and cabbage ever! YUMMY! I made Irish soda bread and it actually turned out pretty good. We had shamrock cupcakes, Krum Kaker, Klondike icecream bars, and yummy chocolate cake for dessert! I ate WAY TOO MUCH..but it was so yummy! Thanks Natasha and Colby for having us over.

Today for St. Patty's Day, we took Porter to Liberty Park. We wanted to see the Aviary Park, but it had closed 5 minutes before we got there! So instead, we just took a super long walk and played in the park. We had TONS of fun and really enjoyed the warm weather. We all wore t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.. it was fabulous!! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!! :)

2 comments:

Cerra said...

Woah, snowman post then shorts and tees? Nice weather change, huh? He looks absolutely adorable, Em! I LOVE the outfit.

Shirley said...

These pictures of him are amazing! He is such a cutie. I LOVE his smile when he's hanging on the fence.