Last Monday, Porter and I were both needing to get some energy out and so we decided it would be fun to take a trip to the Discovery Childrens Museum at Gateway in Salt Lake. WE HAD A BLAST! I didn't know what to expect and didn't know if Porter would be too young to have fun there, but he played straight for 2 1/2 hours and had so much fun. It is so much fun watching him interact with children and other people. He is not shy WHATSOEVER and will just crawl up to everyone. The museum has a section that is just for toddlers 3 and under and has all sorts of fun 'baby toys'. They even have a little reading section full of all sorts of baby and toddler story books. This lady was reading her son a book on one of the couches and Porter crawled over to her and stood up grabbing her legs and turned around so that she could pick him up and read him the story as well. I almost died..luckily she thought it was cute. We will definitely be going to this museum again!! http://www.childmuseum.org/
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Discovery Children's Museum
Last Monday, Porter and I were both needing to get some energy out and so we decided it would be fun to take a trip to the Discovery Childrens Museum at Gateway in Salt Lake. WE HAD A BLAST! I didn't know what to expect and didn't know if Porter would be too young to have fun there, but he played straight for 2 1/2 hours and had so much fun. It is so much fun watching him interact with children and other people. He is not shy WHATSOEVER and will just crawl up to everyone. The museum has a section that is just for toddlers 3 and under and has all sorts of fun 'baby toys'. They even have a little reading section full of all sorts of baby and toddler story books. This lady was reading her son a book on one of the couches and Porter crawled over to her and stood up grabbing her legs and turned around so that she could pick him up and read him the story as well. I almost died..luckily she thought it was cute. We will definitely be going to this museum again!! http://www.childmuseum.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How is this kid cuter every day!?!?! What a great place. I am so glad you guys went.
That looks like so much fun!! Next time you go, it would be fun to go with you. Let me know!
Post a Comment