So I bought this big bear for Paul when we were dating, and Porter absolutely loves it. Every time that he sees it (for about the last month or so) he starts wrestling it. It is the funniest thing in the world. He really gets into it and I have absolutely no idea where he learned to do it. It cracks me up. At least it gets some of his energy out!
4 comments:
That is so cute!! I'm tempted to get one just to see what Ryan would do! Porter looks like he is having such a good time!
That is so funny! It looks like the bear is winning in the photo. He probably learned it from Paul. When you are gone, Paul "wrestles" the bear too. ;-P But seriously, Porter has some good moves! I especially liked the "head-driver" and the "death-roll" :-D
The video's are sooo cute.. He is totally adorable and getting so big..
Stumbled upon your blog. That is cute.
Post a Comment