Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Haslam





So I finally got permission to announce that my little brother Erik and his wife Dara are expecting a BABY GIRL on April 17th. I can't even begin to explain how absolutely excited and happy I am for them. Porter will have a little baby cousin on my side that will be just a little more than a year younger than him..how perfect is that? I can't wait to meet this little girl! She is going to be such a beautiful and sweet little girl. Just about 4 months to go and she will be here. Unfortunately, Dara has had an incredibly hard pregnancy and has been such a trooper! She has had such a great attitude about everything. Erik has been so awesome holding the fort down while Dara has been so sick. Luckily she is feeling much better and can hopefully enjoy the rest of her pregnancy a little more now. A couple of weeks ago, we went to visit Erik and Dara and we saw their video of their sweet little girl. It was so much fun to watch. I am so jealous that they received a video...we didn't get one with Porter. In the video you could see her taking deep breaths and sucking her thumb. She is BEAUTIFUL..I can tell already!! :) Erik and Dara are going to be such wonderful parents and this little girl is so lucky to come to them. Erik and Dara, we love you guys so much and we are so happy for you guys!!!!

No comments: