So, as many of you may have read over in
Cerra's blog, her, my two older brothers, and myself, all have the new Mario Kart Wii game and we play it together online pretty much every Saturday night. When I first started playing, I was pretty crappy at it, but it was fun, so I played it off and on, nothing major. But then I stopped using the Wii Wheel and started using Wiimote+Nunchuck controller and started really enjoying it and started getting good, making it even more enjoyable.
So, the months have passed and I just wanted to say that I have finally maxed out my VS VR points, that's right 9999 points for me! And a tripple star rating, of course.
Check it out!

Oh yeah, that's right, woooohoooo!
3 comments:
Good job Paul. Your baby actually looks like a human and not an alien now... I LOVE PJ!!!!
I am proud of you sweetie!:-) I love you!!
Isn't that awesome Cerra.. It's not a little gummy bear anymore!!! :)
Good thing you climbed to the top of the Mario Kart world now, because once the baby arrives you won't know which way is up. That is the time that I will strike and make my move!!!!!
Good job and you suck.
The R.O.B.
Post a Comment