Here are some fun facts that I found about our baby!! I thought they were pretty interesting! ENJOY! :)
111 days down, 169 to go! Baby due February 27, 2009
|
|
| - Your baby's birthstone will be Amethyst (Sincerity)
- Your baby's Astrological Sign will be Pisces
- Your baby's Flower is Violet or Primate (Violet, Sky Blue or Yellow)
- Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The Ox.
- This time next year your baby will be 28 weeks old!
- Your baby will start kindergarten in 2014, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and will graduate from college with the class of 2031, give or take a year. Can you imagine?
|
|
|
|
|
8 comments:
I can't wait!!!!!!
I'm crochetting as fast as I can! I can't wait either!!!!
Have you felt PJ move yet?
Sometimes I feel wierd movements in there but I am still not 100% sure if it's the baby I am feeling or just my body stretching out or what. I can't wait either!!!! :)
I can wait!!!
Emily, where are the baby bump pictures?! I think you need to post some!
I agree! We need pictures of your cuteness. Blog please.
I know.. I really need to put some bump pictures on... I will soon.. I promise!! :) I can't wait to see the clothes you are crochetting Cheryl!! :) You are so sweet!
Post a Comment