Monday, April 25, 2016

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Awww… it’s the most wonderful time of the year!!!  I absolutely love this time of year.  We have started a tradition where we set up the Christmas tree and start setting of the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving.  I used to think that this was way too early, but now I believe the Christmas decorations and tree can’t be up long enough.  I love these moments spent with my little boys.  It is so much fun watching them help decorate and seeing how excited they are.  I am so excited to start the Christmas season.

DSC06571

DSC06574

DSC06575

DSC06577

DSC06625

DSC06580

DSC06587

DSC06595

DSC06596

DSC06619

Then after we are through, we enjoy a little Christmas treat.  This year it was rice krispy treats and hot chocolate with marshamallows.

DSC06601

DSC06605

A couple of days later, we celebrated the first day in Advent.  Such a cozy evening lighting the first candle.  advent1

DSC06636

No comments: