Monday, April 21, 2014

Owen 2 Months

Look who is 2 months already

Owen_2month_Onesie

Yes, this handsome little guy is already 2 months.  Time flies so fast.  I can’t believe how much this little guy has grown and changed in just the last 2 months.  Our little Owen is the biggest charmer and is ALWAYS smiling.  He seriously has the most adorable smiles ever.  He can’t go even a couple of minutes without smiling.  He just smiles and smiles.  The funniest thing is every time he goes down for a nap, the minute he wakes up and we go to pick him up he just smiles and smiles.  It’s like he is saying, “I haven’t seen you for so long.”  Haha.. such a little cutie.  Love these baby smiles.  Aww.. he makes my heart so happy.

P4023871

P4074082

P4074083

P4094164

Owen is such a strong little guy and can has awesome control of his head and neck muscles.  He just learned a new trick of holding onto your hands and sitting up.  He could do this all day and just loves it.  He always gives the biggest smiles once he is in sitting position.  Such a cutie.  Owen is such a calm, content and peaceful little guy.  He was struggling his first month pretty bad with acid reflux and spitting up like crazy, but that seems to be completely gone and he is now such a happy and mellow little guy.  He is an amazing sleeper and usually sleeps 6 hours straight, wakes up to eat, and then goes straight back down to bed for at least another 5 hours.  So most every night we only get up with him once a night. 

P4023888

P4034019

Here is Owen at 2 months with Doctor Ward.. the doctor that delivered him.  Look at that little poser. 

P4064042

Owen has started cooing and making the cutest little baby sounds ever.  I wish that I knew what he was trying to say because he definitely is trying to communicate. It just melts my heart hearing him.  Owen has the biggest most beautiful eyes.  Such a handsome little guy. 

Owen1

P4144295

More beautiful Owen smiles

P4154347

P4154348

P4154363

On April 19th, Owen tried his bumbo seat for the first time.  I can’t believe he is this big already.  We sat some toys on his tray and it was so cute watching him look at the toys and he would move his arms and hands as if he was trying his hardest to grab a toy.  So cute.  I bet that he loves that he can sit upright and see what is going on. 

P4194551

We are so incredibly grateful to have this beautiful little boy in our family.  We love you with all of our hearts Owen.  Happy 2 Months Owen!!

3 comments:

Terri Frandsen said...

He's so darling Emily! So glad I got to hold him at Melodie's shower! Great that he's sleeping so well for you too!

G&D said...

Owen is such a wonderful little guy! We are so lucky to have him in the family! I know he will be a great blessing to this world! Love you!

Shirley said...

He had me smiling through this whole post!!! He is so beautiful Emily! I am so happy he is doing so much better and is just a happy little guy. I can tell he is just so happy to be in your family. :)