Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Fun

First of all, look at these cute little boys in their Halloween shirts!!  Awww.. I can’t get enough of these little handsome faces!!  I can’t believe that these 2 beautiful little boys are ours!!  Love love love them so much!

PA311737PA311740

PA311738

PA311742

PA311745

Our family Halloween Party was at my Mom’s house this year.  We had so much fun!!  She always goes all out and makes things cozy and fun for everyone.  Here’s Porter and Kaden in their superhero costumes!

Halloween Party1

My Mom decorated so much fun for Halloween and the boys thought it was a lot of fun to see all of her awesome decorations.  This year we ate delicious soup and chili and cornbread and had tons of yummy treats. 

PA261575

PA261576

PA261577

PA261578

PA261580

PA261584

PA261585PA261586

Here’s Natasha and Colby with their good friends Amilia and Dillon.

PA261588

halloween party4

PA261590

My Mom made this amazing chocolate cake.  It honestly was the absolute best chocolate cake I have ever had!!  Just looking at it makes my mouth water.  It was SOOOO DELICIOUS!! 

PA261608

Then we decorated Halloween cupcakes and carved pumpkins.  Love my family so much!

PA261597

PA261599

PA261601

PA261602PA261603

PA261607

halloween party2

halloween party3

PA261620

PA261621

PA261623

PA261625

PA261626

PA261634

PA261636

PA261637

PA261639PA261641

PA261642

PA261643

Paul and I carved our pumpkin together.  And here is how it turned out. 

PA261649

PA261650

I LOVE this picture of my boys with my Mom.  She is such a wonderful Grandma and they both love her so much!!

PA261632

At the end of the night, Natasha and I were getting a little funny..haha.  And these are the pictures that happened because of that..haha!!  Love you Tasha!!

PA261645

PA261646

PA261648

And here is our super hero Halloween family!  It was so hard finding a 26 week pregnant super hero shirt..but I did it! Smile

PA261651

Porter ran away for this picture

PA261655

Thanks so much Mom for such a wonderful Halloween party.  We had so much fun, but we sure missed my siblings that couldn’t be there. 

The night before Halloween, poor little Porter was up all night with a horrible case of the flu.  Of course he had to be sick on Halloween.  He was sad that he had to miss his Preschool Halloween Party.  Instead we all watched Halloween cartoons and made some witch crafts.  Porter said he was feeling a little better that evening and wanted to go trick or treating SO BAD that night.  So we decided to take them and just had him save his candy for later.  Here are my cute little trick or treaters. 

PA311720PA311721

Almost every house that we trick or treated to, Kaden would say “trick or treat” and then he would try his hardest to walk inside the house.  He didn’t understand why we weren’t going inside any of the houses…haha. 

PA311722

Here are the boys admiring their Halloween candy load.  It makes me so sick to see how much candy they got..haha. 

PA311724PA311725

PA311729

PA311732

Silly little kids!

PA311735PA311736

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  I can’t believe that Halloween is over and Thanksgiving and Christmas are next.  I am so excited.  I love this time of year so much. 

1 comment:

Dara said...

Oh, so fun - I love all of these pictures. Makes me feel like I am there. :D