Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Park Fun

We have loved the cooler Fall weather and have spent a lot of time at parks enjoying it.  We love this park, Veterens Memorial Park in West Jordan, but Porter calls it ‘The Big Wooden Park’.  This place is huge and I have to keep an eye on my kids the whole time because it is so huge.  My kids could play hours and hours here.  Such a fun place.

P9190962P9190963

P9190967P9190969

P9190971P9190972

P9190974P9190975

P9190976P9190977

I love that even though my kids are 3 years apart, they still love playing together and have so much fun with each other.  I love watching them together.  They are such great friends. 

P9190980

P9190981P9190982

P9190984P9190983

P9190987P9190989

P9211025P9211027

P9211028P9211029

P9211031

2 comments:

G&D said...

Looks like a really fun day :) You are such a loving Mama!

Shirley said...

So fun! We have never been there (well once when Ryan was 3 months old :) we should go with you guys next summer!

Also, that pool in riverton looks awesome! Lots of stuff to do. We should go with you there this winter! haha