Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bunk Bed Letter Matching

So I’ve been trying to think of some fun Upper case/ Lower case letter games for Porter and I randomly thought of this game.  I cut out small squares on white paper of both the Upper case and Lower case letters.  Then I tucked them in on the top part of Porter’s bunk bed.  I did this while he was sleeping, so that right when he woke up, he could start the fun.  HE LOVED IT and had a lot of fun matching the Upper case and Lowercase letters.  Every time he found a match, he would take them down until they were all gone. 

P6070450 - Copy

P6070451 - Copy

P6070453 - Copy

P6070454 - Copy

P6070455 - Copy

P6070458

P6070460

P6070462

He did so well at this game, that we told him he could choose any toy at the dollar store.  He chose a bow and arrow set and has been busy being a ‘real live Indian’ ever since.  What a cutie!  I love this kid so much!!

P6070534

P6070542

P6070543

P6070546

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That is awesome! What a fun idea!