Is this not the greatest picture ever? I LOVE LOVE this picture!! And I just LOVE LOVE these 2 boys so much and I love seeing how much they love each other!! It is absolutely amazing the connection that these 2 boys have. Even though Porter is 3 1/2 and Kaden is only 6 months.. they love being with eachother. I love watching Kaden smile and laugh the very second he sees Porter. I love how Porter begs me to let him take his bath with Kaden or watch a movie with Kaden because ‘it’s not fun by myself.. I need Kaden.’ Porter is so good to include Kaden when he is playing with his toys. He always makes sure that Kaden has toys to play with as well. Kaden laughs and laughs at everything Porter does. Porter just has to enter the room and Kaden turns into hysterics. It is so much fun watching them together!!
When Kaden first began smiling at about 2 months, he smiled for the first time at Porter at least a couple of weeks earlier than he smiled at anyone else. They have had such a strong connection from the beginning.
I can’t even begin to write how thankful and blessed I feel to be the Mommy of these two beautiful boys!! They are so perfect to me and I love them with all of my heart!!
And I can’t forget the third boy that I love!!!
So thankful for Paul and the incredible husband and father that he is!! I love him with all of my heart!!! I am the luckiest lady in the world!!!
2 comments:
Awwwwwwww. What great boys. Love them!!
This post is so beautiful!!! Your boys are SO cute and it's amazing being a mom to two boys. Kaden has the cutest smile along with Porter!
Post a Comment