So I think I have been counting down the days since Porter was born to be able to sign him up for soccer. I was so excited when we found a 3 and 4 year old team for him to play on. We had signed Porter up with his cute little friend Cameron, but then we were super dissipointed to find out that they weren’t able to be on the same team afterall. So frustrating. Anyways, Porter has had a lot of fun so far. 2 weeks ago he attended a little clinic put on by the BYU Men’s soccer team for the little boys. He was so cute!!
Then last Saturday was his first game. Just thinking of it makes me smile. He was so adorable. He LOVED practice and did so well. He was totally into it. Right after practice they had their game. It was so much fun watching Porter play. He looked so much like a little soccer player with his curly hair..haha! During the game Porter saw the slide and all of a sudden wanted to go and play at the park and started running towards it. The coach had to call him back..haha! I couldn’t stop laughing. It was SUPER hot outside and after half time, Porter was done playing. Porter and this other little kid named Jack were the only 3 year olds on the team. During the second half I told the coach that Porter was done and he said, “That’s ok, little Jack is done too”. Cute little boys! I love these pictures of cute little Porter playing soccer.
And Here’s little Kaden cheering brother on!!
We were so excited to see our good friends Wally, Kathleen and Megan. They were here visiting from Idaho to attend Megan’s graduation from BYU. We were so excited that they wanted to stop by to visit a little, to meet little Kaden and to see Porter play soccer. It had been way too long since we saw them last. So much fun catching up with them. We love you guys!!
Check out Porter’s mad dribbling skills! Haha.. I love this little guy!!
2 comments:
WOW. He is a natural!
Oh my cute!!!! You are so lucky that he gets to play! Go Porter! And I love Kaden's smile! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment