"Food...can look beautiful, taste exquisite, smell wonderful, make people feel good, bring them together, inspire romantic feelings....At its most basic, it is fuel for a hungry machine"
-Rosamond Richardson, English cookery author
Thanks to my fabulous mom, who gave Paul and I gift certificates, we spent the evening dining at a beautiful restaraunt
in Salt Lake City called The Roof. It was amazing!!! We had so much fun and the food was absolutely terrific!! My favorites were the chicken cordon bleu, the yummy rolls, and the raspberry salad. Pauls favorites were the
honey
barbeque pork, the tortellini salad, and the wonderful peach filled
crepes. It was so much fun to get dressed up in nice clothes and go and spend a nice evening together!! We were even serenated by an in house piano player, who played romantic music all night. We also had the most incredible view of the temple right outside our window.
It was so romantic and I kept thinking the whole night how lucky I was to spend it with the most wonderful and handsome man in the world!! I love you Paul so much!! We ate and ate and ate until we honestly had to be rolled out of the restaraunt.. but boy was it worth it. Hopefully we will be able to make it there soon again!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! How nice is it to be able to eat and eat all you want of gourmet food! We went there for my birthday back in May and watching that video makes me want to go back again soon.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! I feel huge and I can't imagine how big I'll be by the end of all this. Aren't you just so excited for birth day and having your body back?? I know I am! lol
I am sooo thrilled for you to have a your bundle of joy! I love the Roof restaurant and I am so happy you two could spend such a lovely evening together! Keep me posted! Ben and I are excited for you and this New Year!
Hey Emily-
Congrats on the baby. I have a blog too - nikkihansen.blogspot.com. I don't update it very often but I do the best I can.
Glad to see you are doing well.
Nikki
Hi Emily! It's been a long time since those Russian days. It's great to see you are having little one! I hope everything goes perfectly! millerrubbish.blogspot.com
Post a Comment