Our fun, but short trip to Strawberry Reservoir
So I've been wanting to go on a little road trip for a while, but with our busy schedules it hasn't been that easy to find time to go. Somehow I convinced Paul to take a couple of hours off last Saturday and head up Strawberry Reservoir for a little drive. It had been a while since Paul and I last spent some quality time together, so we were very excited about this little adventure.
The drive up there was absolutely beautiful. After passing Heber, the remainder of the drive was mostly through beautiful forests (Utah forests that is.. but it was still way pretty). :) After driving for an hour and a half, we were ready for a beautiful day by the lake. Our beautiful sunny day quickly turned freezing cold and it even started to hail. Paul and I were so cold, that we quickly took a couple of pictures by the reservoir and then ran back to our car. So all in all we spent probably a good 2 minutes by the reservoir! Oh well, I guess we will have to try that trip again! :) On the way home, we stopped by a very cute souvenir shop and bought some yummy treats. Even though we were only there for a couple of minutes, we had a great time!
4 comments:
Who took your pictures?
We brought our tripod to take cute pictures..haha! :)
BTW - you should ask Clyde about the big bear tracks he saw in the mountains just above Strawberry reservoir last Saturday!
Love, Mom
Big bear tracks at Strawberry Resevoir? Good thing it started hailing and we weren't able to stay very long.. we probably would have been eaten..haha :)Love you all!!
Post a Comment